Ropp: Algerian Superior Smooth Bent Billiard
Product Number: 002-598-6313
The classic shapes, like this charming, playful bent Billiard, from Ropp's Algerian Superior line were all originally turned decades ago — the result of an order calling for select-grade Algerian briar, free of fills. They were discovered by Antoine Grenard at Chapuis-Comoy, already fitted with vulcanite stems, only unfinished. Luckily, they were happily completed, thus giving you the opportunity to enjoy a smoker from the early 20th century at a reasonable price.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 0.96 oz./27.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.46 in./37.08 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.24 in./31.50 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France