Ropp: Etudiant Sandblasted (J16)
Product Number: 002-598-6383
The classic Prince is a shape that always exudes an air of elegance, as the gentle, languid bend lends the form a relaxed disposition. As for this one, all that refinement is offered at a price point that is quite reasonable, especially considered it's made from a vintage stummel sourced directly from Saint-Claude, France.— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.71 in./145.07 mm.
- Weight: 0.89 oz./25.32 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.23 in./31.34 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.99 in./25.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.18 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Prince
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France