Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Smooth (113)
Product Number: 002-598-6791
Honoré de Balzac was a founder of realism in European literature, and this Churchwarden given his name will provide a realistic smoke at the end of a long, lithe stem. The Egg-like bowl is colored with a warm, walnut stain that makes the grain stand out.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 9.95 in./252.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.29 oz./36.56 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.57 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France