Ropp: Honoré de Balzac Smooth (113)
Product Number: 002-598-6797
Honoré de Balzac was a founder of realism in European literature, and this Churchwarden given his name will provide a realistic smoke at the end of a long, lithe stem. The Egg-like bowl is colored with a warm, walnut stain that makes the grain stand out.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 10.02 in./254.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.31 oz./37.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.44 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.65 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.37 in./34.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: France