Ropp: Vintage Sandblasted (347T)
Product Number: 002-598-6917
Clay pipes, like briar pipes, changed in shape over time. I mention this of course because the Cutty was originally a clay pipe shape. This one, rendered in briar and topped with a horn stem, looks to have been modeled after Cutties of the 19th century (or at least more common in the 19th versus 18th century), where the transition tended to be more defined.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.23 in./158.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.74 oz./20.98 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.49 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./17.95 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Horn
- Filter: None
- Shape: Cutty
- Finish: z_N/A
- Material: Briar
- Country: France