Ropp: Vintage Sandblasted (1027)
Product Number: 002-598-6952
With its classic French lightweight design and transition, this vintage Ropp "1027" offers a glimpse into the past. Sourced from vintage, new old stock stummels found at the Chapuis-Comoy factory, it likely sat for decades, unnoticed, undisturbed, forgotten. Presented here topped with a genuine horn stem, this is a rare chance at a piece of history.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.76 in./120.90 mm.
- Weight: 0.83 oz./23.45 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Stem Material: Horn
- Filter: None
- Shape: Panel
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: France