Scott Thile: Smooth Bent Dublin with Black and White Ebony (FH) (383)
Product Number: 002-615-0045
I quite like this sort of Dublin, with its subtle, barely-there transition and sweeping shank, and the Danish sense of line it evokes. As is usual for Scott, the grain here is splendid, with wisps of flame climbing the bowl, edging near straight grain territory. Accenting the darker undertones of the stummel's stain, too, is a flaring accent of white ebony streaked with black, providing an easy bridge to the jet-black vulcanite mouthpiece.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 2.30 oz./65.20 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States