Scott Thile: Sandblasted Bulldog (OP2) (387)
Product Number: 002-615-0046
Scott Thile excels at these sort of tall-bowled Bulldogs, with a muscular heel and a crisp, architectural style of diamond shank. The result of this is a clean-lined sort of piece, which brings a charming and playful new approach to what is often seen as a staunch, traditional shape. This particular piece has been finished in a particularly low-profile sandblast, its red-hued stain pairing perfectly with the cumberland mouthpiece.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.54 in./166.12 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.38 in./60.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.89 in./48.01 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States