Starkov: Smooth Freehand Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-650-0003
Starkov keeps production small, concentrating on design refinement and high quality of execution, resulting in great demand and a long waiting list on commissions; as such we count ourselves very fortunate to have his work. Much of his earliest efforts were directed towards copies and recreations of Bo Nordh shapes - showing no little amount of daring and ambition, there. Having now seen what he can do firsthand, I'd say that spirit has paid off, and in spades.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.04 in./153.42 mm.
- Weight: 2.20 oz./62.37 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Russia