Steve Liskey: Partially Sandblasted Long Shank Bent Dublin with Boxwood
Product Number: 002-713-0043
A long, lean shank and oval bowl makes this bent Dublin from Steve Liskey stand out, his normally organic style given a more structured, sleek appearance in this example. Finished in a crisp sandblast and highlighted by both a smooth-polished rim and a boxwood accent at the shank end, it's also a piece that shows off his finishing ability, with no shortage of texture and contrast on display. Quite the neat work all around.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.64 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Partial Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States