Yeti: Smooth Bent Pot with Cocobolo (342)
Product Number: 002-660-0061
With partially plateaued top and consistent vertical grain completely surrounding the bowl, this pipe lifts at the far heel for an undercurvature that is all its own until it strikes the crisp demarcation of the vertical bowl line. Birdseye, of course, dominates top and bottom surfaces. The cocobolo accent ring is understated and an elegant transition to the jet-black stem.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.04 in./128.02 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States