Adam Davidson: Sandblasted Bent Dublin with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-437-0071
This bent Dublin is a fine example of such an execution, with a broad, fanning Dublin bowl tapering down from the asymmetrically rolling rim to a bold, jetting heel. Paired with a trim, acute transition, its silhouette is at once both lithe and elegant and dynamic and rakish. Finish-wise, the broad, fanning form of the bowl lends itself well to Adam's crisp blasting technique — revealing layer after layer of undulating rings all around.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.41 in./35.81 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States