Adam Davidson: Smooth Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-437-0080
Adam's presented us here with a sizable Dublin, with a sloped rim, Danish sensibility to the flow of the heel and transition, and an asymmetrical shank that tapers outwards in a robust curvature that counters the slender, army mounted saddle stem. It's a shape we've seen from him before, though here stretched longer to balance the taller bowl, itself surrounded by flame grain, with fields of birdseye adorning the sloped rim.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.92 in./150.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.13 in./54.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States