AKB Meerschaum: Lattice Bent Egg (with Case) Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-574-6221
The bent Egg is a common shape for meerschaum pipes, its well-rounded form and graceful profile well-suited to the medium. This particular piece from IMP features a detailed latticework carving around the bowl and is tastefully complemented by an elegantly curved jet-black acrylic saddle stem, offering a lovely smoking posture. Meerschaum pipes are prized for their ability to patinate with unique coloration as they are handled and smoked, and this one should prove to be a great example of the phenomenon.-John McElheny
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.79 in./147.07 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.91 in./48.51 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Meerschaum
- Country: Turkey