J. Alan: Sandblasted Acorn with Bamboo (1054)
Product Number: 002-376-0182
Acutely organic in its composition, this J. Alan Acorn's bowl sits neatly atop a pencil thin, abbreviated shank, which in turn is blended almost seamlessly into a thin, tightly spaced, five knuckle stretch of bamboo. Subtle asymmetry plays its own part in what Sykes has preciously called a "cultivated organicism", the overall impression as natural as the look of an actual acorn, attached to an actual branch.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.83 in./46.48 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States