Ardor: Marte Fantasy Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 002-004-1717
While I'll admit my personal tastes favor simple black vulcanite or cumberland, I can't deny that this vibrantly-accoutred Ardor presents not just quite a handsome, evidently Danish-inspired paneled Apple design, but also some really gorgeous grain, to which they've smartly applied a fine contrast finish. Really, this is simply a remarkably choice piece of briar, and as is typical of Ardor, quite a generously-proportioned one too, with lots and lots of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.08 in./154.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.15 in./54.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy