Ardor: Urano Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-004-1915
It's been some time since we last saw an Ardor bent Bulldog this lean and tall - the last one was in 2012, in fact. While that S. Holmes series design was soft and smooth, however, this one is firm and rugged, with a smart-edged triangular shank and a deep rustication visually anchoring the bottom half of the briar. Combined with a polished finish above the bead-lines, the result provides a pleasing mix of smoothness and texture, not to mention a handsome look.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.31 in./58.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy