Ardor: Giove Bent Egg Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-004-2218
Though no doubt modest in comparison to the Rovera's more robust offerings, this bent Egg still presents a substantial form that practically marries itself to the hand. The delicate fusion of a softly paneled shank and sinuous form up front makes for a composition that has a certain Danish-esque smoothness to it, but leaves little doubt, with its visually heavy bowl, that it's a neoclassical briar. Ample flame to be found on all flanks, combined with an underside's worth of flowing birdseye. It sits on its flattened base, too, balanced just at the transition.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.89 oz./53.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy