Ardor: Marte Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-004-2239
Smoky grey may not have been my first choice of stem color to complement the warm, flame grain-adorned stummel of this Marte series briar, but I'll be damned if it doesn't do a fine job. The trick, I think, is how the Roveras have fitted the stem-base with a ring of honey blonde-hued briar, along with a thing wafer of black acrylic, tying everything together nicely. This one houses a deep chamber, and provides a substantial, ergonomic feel in hand.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 2.70 oz./76.54 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.94 in./23.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy