Ardor: Marte Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-004-2347
No two shapes from Ardor are exactly alike, and while we've seen a number of bent Eggs from the workshop over the years, this piece is unique for being so delightfully plump and palm-filling. Combine that with a curl to the shank and stem, and you have a fairly compact piece overall — though one that feels great in hand, while offering no shortage of chamber capacity. The finish, too, is impressive — smooth and clean, with a dark, smokey contrast stain that puts the briar's grain at the forefront.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 2.88 oz./81.65 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.23 in./56.64 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.95 in./49.53 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.99 in./50.55 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy