Ardor: Giove Bent Egg
Product Number: 002-004-2373
Combining bold, Italian proportions with an almost gestural flow in profile, this bent Egg is one of the Roveras more elegant designs, even despite its House Pipe size. The lifting heel flows effortlessly into the serpentine lines of the shank and stem, aided by the strong sweep of the deep transition. Fitting for such an active shape, it's presented in quite a lively palette as well: a vivid, warm contrast stain for the briar set to a mouthpiece of bright, electric blue acrylic.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.69 mm.
- Weight: 2.34 oz./66.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.22 in./56.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.89 in./22.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy