Ardor: Meteora Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-004-2555
Though the profile is rather conservative, there's a lot going on in this Ardor bent Dublin stylistically. First, the shape features a crisp transition, flaring bowl and shank-end, and sharp, Acorn-like heel spur below. Then, the Roveras have dressed it in the Meteora's textured rustication for a stimulating feel in hand, contrasted by a polished rim up top. Lastly, it wears a color palette of dark walnut, forest green, and a pale ferrule with fetching rose striations at the base of the stem.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.36 in./161.54 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.41 in./61.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.84 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy