Ardor: Urano Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-004-2663
Slightly stouter than a Prince, and trimmer than an Author, this bent Apple from the Roveras walks a careful line between the two classic shapes with an almost Brandy-like bowl and a gentle 1/8 bend. Just as balanced as the shape itself, the finish combines smooth-polished briar with a dark rustication, further emphasizing the bowl's plump cheeks, while the pale white acrylic stem offers just the right amount of contrast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.10 oz./59.53 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Partial Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy