Ardor: Marte Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-004-2690
A generously proportioned briar from Ardor, this Marte bent Apple is a handful, though somewhat compressed in length. The transition is very soft and gently curved, and the attitude of the shank is like that of the Oom Paul, nearly as high as the bowl and with the same upward momentum. And like the Oom Paul, this Apple is balanced and easy in hand, all while presenting a light contrast stain to best illuminate the stunning flame grain.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.72 in./119.89 mm.
- Weight: 3.52 oz./99.79 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy