Ardor: Giove Bent Brandy with Bamboo Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-004-2692
Muscular proportions throughout this Ardor bent Brandy provide a masculine character, its rounded bowl somewhat forward urging as a result of the heel, which provides more briar at the far side of the bowl. The broad shank is extended with a wide, two-knuckle length of bamboo, terminated by a short saddle mouthpiece of jet-black. A mahogany contrast stain commends the flame grain around the bowl and provides its share of the three-part palette for a presentation of stalwart disposition.- Chuck Stanion
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.31 in./134.87 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.09 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy