Ardor: Urano Saxophone
Product Number: 002-004-2709
Part Ramses, part Oom-Paul, and all Ardor, this Saxophone reveals lots of vertical presence and little longitudinal length for a well-balanced jaw hanger of distinct style. The rim is smooth, lightly stained to match the bowl, and features flame grain, while the rest of the stummel is enveloped in Ardor's Urano rustication. A half saddle bit provides lots of bend and aids the low center of gravity for a piece that will nestle against the beard if you let it.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.15 in./105.41 mm.
- Weight: 2.08 oz./58.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.52 in./64.01 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy