Ardor: Spirale Bent Apple with Silver
Product Number: 002-004-2931
Spiral carving is a fairly common theme among Italian makers and marques. From Castello to Becker, they all have their own unique style and variation. Ardor, likewise, has their own version as well, a series of deeply carved grooves and smooth polished spirals that seem to emulate the look of a shell — especially when dressing shapes like this sinuous bent Apple. It is further elevated by a silver band at the shank end, making for a piece that catches the eye and doesn't let go.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy