Ardor: Alveare Bent Dublin Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-004-3185
Ardor's Alveare is quite an eye-catching finish, mixing rugged channels carved with smoother-textured areas to create a strong impression both visually and in hand. In English, alveare translates to "beehive" — an image conjured up by the pipe's various textured grooves wrapping around the entire stummel. It also happens to be one of the workshop's more rare executions and looks quite fetching on this tall, lengthy bent Dublin, the natural stain contrasted by the ebony-hues of the jet-black, tapering mouthpiece.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.68 in./169.67 mm.
- Weight: 2.38 oz./67.59 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.55 in./64.77 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.20 in./55.88 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Carved
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy