Ardor: Urano Bent Apple Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-004-3207
A palm-filling bent Apple is presented here by Ardor, the forward-urging bowl housing plenty of chamber space within thick, insulating walls. The equally stout, upturned shank is topped by a jet-black saddle stem, promoting a comfortable smoking posture with enough room at the transition to casually drape a digit. The stummel is dressed in the dark, ruby-tinged rustication of the the marque's Urano finish, with the lightly stained rim offering contrast.-Angela Robertson
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.05 in./153.67 mm.
- Weight: 3.10 oz./87.88 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.11 in./53.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Rusticated
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy