Ardor: Marte Bent Egg Tobacco Pipe
Product Number: 002-004-3284
This bent Egg from Ardor is a bulky, muscular take on the shape-chart standard. It positional a brawny bowl with a plump, wide heel at the fore of an upturned shank and a steeply curved mouthpiece of mocha-hued acrylic. The shank-and-stem arrangement's upward reach encourages a comfortable smoking posture from which to enjoy the bowl's sizeable chamber capacity, which is nearly two inches in depth. The Marte sandblast dresses the stummel and unveils waves of growth rings across the flanks of the bowl, providing plenty of visual and tactile intrigue to this piece.--Davin Hylton
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.90 in./149.86 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.30 in./58.42 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Italy