Ashton: Sovereign Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1150
A classic English shape, presented in a light, modern finish, I'll admit this Ashton strikes me as a bit anachronistic in composition. Still, it works well, the pale walnut contrast stain being quite reserved, even while being very different the usual English spectrum of black sandblasts, burgundies, clarets, ebonies, and the like.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.52 in./140.21 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England