Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1229
The "classic Pot", be it bent or straight, can range from something with neat, light bowl and pencil-thin shank, to, well, something like this Ashton: a bold, and almost ridiculously robust crucible for incinerating a fine bit of leaf. Fitting to this briar's extra-rugged rendition of the old Pot shape (or one of them, at least), Jimmy Craig has chosen to finish it in one of his extra-rugged sandblasts as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.53 in./140.46 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England