Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Bulldog (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1235
The Bulldog is by nature a sturdy and masculine shape, but Jimmy Craig here dressed one in a deep and craggy sandblast just to make the point especially clear: this is a robust, rough-and-ready, manly briar. Still, that's not to say it can't possess an element of gracefulness as well, as indicated by the smooth, effortless arc of the stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England