Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1236
This is quite a good-sized, substantial rendition of the classic English bent Billiard, which is a good thing in and of itself, but especially so since Jimmy Craig sandblasted the hell out of it. The result is a timeless design dressed in loads of pleasingly rugged texture, while still retaining plenty of both shape definition and material (i.e., nice thick walls surrounding the generously deep chamber).
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.25 in./133.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.17 in./55.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England