Ashton: Old Church Bent Bulldog (LX)
Product Number: 002-006-1278
The bend of this Bulldog's thin saddle bit flows smoothly into a sharp, straight diamonds shank, where the shaping quickly proceeds to a bold, upright, forward and broad bowl sporting plenty of substance. In short, this si pretty much your typical Ashton rendition of the old English shape, and that's just fine; it's a hell of a good one, after all.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England