Ashton: Old Church Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1312
A broad, coarse, yet well-oriented ring grain here provides plenty of texture to the briar, while the mellow golden finish of the Old Church offers an easy, understated warmth. It's all combined with a firm but still shapely rendition of the bent Brandy, followed up by a finely-patterned brindle stem of black, olive, and goldenrod.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England