Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-1329
Aside from being on the lighter and trimmer end of Ashton's shaping scale, this saddle-stem Billiard also offers plenty of bend, resulting in a pipe perfect for hanging from the jaw. Still, as light, and lightly balanced, as it may be, it retains a good amount of bowl, and a good amount of chamber too.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.33 in./33.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England