Ashton: Brindle Bent Billiard (ELX)
Product Number: 002-006-1348
It hardly takes a master sleuth to figure out what "ELX" represents, especially when you're handling one of these Ashtons in person. This is what you'd call a downright towering bent Billiard - and one with no lack of breadth and substance either, for that matter. As you would expect that translates into a whole lot of chamber as well, and especially in terms of depth. It also happens to make for a long vertical stretch of briar upon which to show off any ring grain it might happen to have, which, in this case, is loads of it.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.93 in./150.62 mm.
- Weight: 2.80 oz./79.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.59 in./65.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.02 in./51.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.87 in./22.10 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England