Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Brandy (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1587
The Brandy, generally a soft shape, with wide, plump hips, is added an extra touch of softness here with an extra low-set bowl and a graceful movement from the defined transition, oval shank, and gently bent tapered stem. The lower bowl does result in a slightly shorter chamber, but it's still capacious enough for a moderate length smoke of your preferred Virginia, with stout walls keeping the briar cool in hand.
- Adam O'Neill
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.16 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.13 in./28.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England