Ashton: Oak Bent Pot with Silver (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1797
Though Ashton's Oak finish is one of the marque's most reserved, with a smooth, dark walnut stain allowing for just the lightest bit of grain to be detected, here paired with a green brindled vulcanite stem and silver accent band, it takes on a rather eccentric dynamism. The characteristically generous Pot bowl houses a chamber that is appropriately spacious as well, and with its thick supporting walls, it's sure to keep the warmth in hand mellow when smoked.
— Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.02 in./152.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.79 oz./50.80 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.94 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: England