Ashton: Pebble Grain Lovat (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1876
A fine Lovat rendition from Ashton, with a substantial amount of visual weight lent to the bowl form. There's plenty to see there though, like a deeply-blasted display of ring-grain riding in waves across the flanks. The proportionally trim shank and abbreviated saddle stem make some fine use of negative space, and balance the composition quite well.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.27 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England