Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1985
Though the bent Pot is not a terribly common shape we see from Ashton, it is one where we do see a good amount of variation outside the bread-and-butter English classic formula. Some are so low, broad, and jutting they might be taken for a more refined take on old Custombilt shapes; others, like this one, throw in more bend and more height as well, making for a shape rather like a cross between Pot and Billiard.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.20 in./157.48 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.86 in./47.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England