Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Pot (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-1987
With its scooping heel, stout transition, and gently rising shank and stem, this bent Pot from Ashton cuts an elegant silhouette — one which really accentuates the bowl's stouter proportions when compared to its elongated saddle bit. A comfortable clencher, this piece should hang effortlessly in the teeth, yet it's also quite pleasant in hand, due to the crisp Pebble Grain sandblast it wears.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.26 in./159.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England