Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2000
A substantial, though undeniably classic piece from Ashton here, offering traditional English lines in a package considerably more muscular than those takes on the shape from yesteryear. This one also wears a dark crimson stain, making for a pleasant match to the craggier sort of sandblast it wears — in turn lending it a subtle degree of texture, as well as a stimulating feel in hand. Plenty of chamber within, too.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.97 in./151.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.67 in./42.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England