Ashton: Pebble Grain Diplomat (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2002
Very few makers and marques offer a Diplomat shape with any real regularity. Ashton, fortunately, can be counted among those select few, as they offer the oval-shanked classic in a variety of styles and finishes — and fairly consistently as well. This example is presented in the dark sandblast of the Pebble Grain finish, with a respectable amount of ring grain all around.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.24 in./158.50 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Author
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England