Ashton: Brindle Billiard (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2019
Slim as the saddle stem may be in profile, overall this is a robust straight Billiard, offering a generous overall size and a firm sense of lines and proportions within that. The briar itself is presented simply in a very dark walnut sandblast, while things again get a bit fancier at the stem, with its patterned cumberland.
- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.47 in./164.34 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England