Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard with Silver Army Mount (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2055
This Ashton bent Billiard goes with a deep but close transition, serving as something of a tight-knit fulcrum to the trim proportions of both shank and bowl — the latter emphasizing height even while presenting a softened form (just shy of an Egg, really, to my eye). Following in the theme of trimness, the shape is accented by a silver army mount and slim tapered-tenon stem.- Eric N. Squires
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.89 in./149.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.04 in./51.82 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.81 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England