Ashton: Old Church Bent Pot (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2141
This gently-bent Pot from Ashton offers plenty in the way of chamber, and despite its languid form, it's imbued with a panel at the underside, allowing it to sit firmly on a flat surface. On top of that (literally), the Old Church sandblast offers both plenty of warm color and texture to boot. Paired to a stem of almost terracotta-colored brindled vulcanite, it's a handsome one, no doubt.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.11 in./155.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England