Ashton: Old Church Poker (XXX)
Product Number: 002-006-2145
If you prefer classic shapes presented in warm, sandblasted finishes (similar to Dunhill's iconic Tanblast), Ashton's Old Church line is one to keep an eye on. This handsome Poker shape is presented in just that style, pairing its forward canted bowl and high-set transition to a light, natural-esque blonde stain and a low-profile blast — topped simply with a mouthpiece of jet-black vulcanite. It's a classic presentation, and quite a charming one at that.
- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.56 in./141.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.32 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England