Ashton: Pebble Grain Bent Billiard (XX)
Product Number: 002-006-2264
A fairly diminutive bent Billiard by Ashton's often grand standards, this piece should prove quite comfortable when clenching, in part due to its generous bend and lengthy saddle stem. It's finished here in a nice sandblast, as part of the Pebble Grain line, bringing out a very tight-knit and respectable grain pattern without compromising the clean lines of the overall form.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.38 in./136.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: England